Pocket New York City (Travel Guide, 7th Edition)
Exclusive AAA Corporate Travel Price:
Lonely Planet Pocket New York City, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll along the High Line for a lofty view of the city; soak up art old and new at the Met and MoMA; walk across the Brooklyn Bridge for a dozen iconic NYC photo ops; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of New York City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket New York City:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus 19 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Lower Manhattan & the Financial District, SoHo & Chinatown, West Village, Chelsea & the Meatpacking District, Upper West Side & Central Park, Upper East Side, Midtown, Union Square, Flatiron District & Gramercy, East Village & Lower East Side, Brooklyn, and more
What is a Pocket Guide? Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colorful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighborhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighborhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full color, detailed pull-out map
|Dimensions||106mm × 153mm|
|Writers||Ali Lemer, Robert Balkovich, Ray Bartlett, Regis St Louis|
|Next Edition Due||Feb 2022|
|Edition Information||7th Edition Oct 2018|