Best Of Japan (Travel Guide, 2nd Edition)
Exclusive AAA Corporate Travel Price:
Lonely Planet Best of Japan, an easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Japan's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See traditional geisha in Kyoto, hike up Mt Fuji, or shop around the clock in Tokyo; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Japan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Japan:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, onsen, ryokan, customs, etiquette
Coverage Includes: Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Japan Alps, Fuji Five Lakes, Mt Fuji, Hiroshima, Osaka, Naoshima, Hokkaido, Kagoshima, Okinawa, Kii Peninsula and more
What is a Best Of Country guide? These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to Lonely Planet's country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice.
60+ full-color maps and photos throughout
Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
Insider tips to help you save time and money
Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
|Dimensions||128mm × 197mm|
|Writers||Benedict Walker, Ray Bartlett, Andrew Bender, Craig McLachlan, Rebecca Milner, Kate Morgan, Thomas O'Malley, Simon Richmond, Phillip Tang, Stephanie d'Arc Taylor|
|Next Edition Due||Mar 2022|
|Edition Information||2nd Edition Aug 2019|