Civil War Trail Road Trips (Travel Guide, 1st Edition)
Exclusive AAA Corporate Travel Price:
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet Civil War Trail Road Trips.
Featuring 4 amazing road trips, plus up‐to‐date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, you can visit Civil War battlefields where it all took place and immerse yourself in the lively music culture of the South, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Civil War Trail Road Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily ‐ easy‐to‐read, full‐color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road ‐ local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips ‐ hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets ‐ eating, sleeping, sight‐seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features ‐ including Stretch Your Legs, Detours
Coverage Includes: Washington, Virginia, South Carolina, Mississippi, Tennessee and more
What is a Road Trip guide? These guidebooks are suited to travelers who want to explore the best of an area by car. They concentrate on just a handful of road trips, with more space given to destinations you’ll visit along the way, their top sights, activities and tours, and where to sleep, eat and drink.
- Divided into four sections: Plan your trip, Road trips, Destinations, Rules of the road
- Regional highlights and advice to help you plan the perfect trip
- Maps, detailed directions and expert tips for easy navigation
- Full of in-depth reviews, well-kept secrets and local knowledge
|Dimensions||128mm × 197mm|
|Writers||Amy C Balfour, Michael Grosberg, Adam Karlin, Kevin Raub, Adam Skolnick, Regis St Louis, Karla Zimmerman|
|Next Edition Due||Mar 2023|
|Edition Information||1st Edition May 2016|