Cruise Ports Alaska (Travel Guide, 1st Edition)
Exclusive AAA Corporate Travel Price:
Take AAA with you and you'll never travel alone.
Bears larger than bison, national parks the size of nations, and glaciers bigger than other US states. The word ‘epic’ barely does Alaska justice. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Alaska, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Alaska is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the skyscrapers of downtown Vancouver disappear behind the trees of Stanley Park as you glide beneath the Lion’s Gate Bridge, relive the wild drama of the gold rush era in Skagway, nose around Cold War relics amidst giant glaciers in Whittier; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Alaska and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cruise Ports Alaska:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 35 color maps
Coverage Includes: Seattle, Vancouver, Ketchikan, Sitka, Juneau, Glacier Bay National Park, Icy Strait Point, Petersburg, Haines, Skagway, Whittier, Seward, Anchorage, Denali National Park
|Dimensions||128mm × 197mm|
|Writers||Brendan Sainsbury, Catherine Bodry, Adam Karlin, John Lee, Becky Ohlsen|
|Next Edition Due||Mar 2023|
|Edition Information||1st Edition June 2018|